Van 27 tot 29 juni zal in Las Vegas een International Smokers Rights Conference worden gehouden waarop diverse sprekers zullen ingaan op rokersrechten, burgerlijke vrijheden en volksgezondheidonderwerpen.
De conferentie wordt georganiseerd door de Smokers` Club. Uiteraard is ook Forces International van de partij.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 3, 2005
The International Smokers Rights Conference, hosted by The Smoker’s Club, Inc. is scheduled for June 27-29, 2005 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In the interest of civil liberties, private property owners’ rights, and healthcare issues, this conference has involved dozens of organizations to meet for the first time in history. The conference will serve as a clearinghouse and workshop for information on tobacco regulation, political activism, and emerging public policy issues.
Conference speakers include:
- Dr. Brad Rodu, University of Alabama-Birmingham, author of the book, For Smokers Only
- Chuck Muth of Citizen Outreach addressing “Government Imposed Bans”
- Joe Bob Briggs will provide his “Profoundly Disturbing” views on the fight against “Smoking In The Movies”
- Luc Martial will expose the Anti system, as a previous insider, in his discussion “The War On Smokers”
- Norm Kjono of Forces International discussing “Smoking & Civil Rights”
- Attorney Ryan M. Pacyga will speak on the “Legalities of Smoking Bans”
- Leaders from the Libertarian Party will discuss “Private Property Rights”· Freedom group leaders along with Warren Klass, Michael J. McFadden, Sue Jeffers, David W. Kuneman, Steve Helfer, and Terry Gray will discuss various topics.
In looking forward to his presentation at the conference, speaker Chuck Muth stated, “This is a great opportunity to showcase the present day threats to our basic liberties. The consumer freedom themes being discussed at this conference are universal and clearly extend beyond the narrow issue of tobacco control.”
For more conference information, please see the web page at
The Smoker’s Club, Inc.
PO Box 814
Center Conway, NH 03813